Pages

November 2, 2009

Sunny Hope...



Through the misty fog I walk

Drenched in the drizzle

Walking past the mud washed lanes

The water splashing bubbles

A golden gun tears the cloud

Assures me shedding trouble

Sky high dreams

Sun kissed hopes

Takes me to the heaven

The heaven of my dreams

Will come alive

I need not fumble

There oh look!

Shines my sun brightly

Assures me shedding trouble

Assures me shedding trouble…



Image courtesy: Virus

Cam: Nokia N73

Location: Shahpura lake, Bhopal



8 comments:

Anirban said...

Sony Ericsson K810i camera roxxxx.....[:P]

N73 cam.....ummm...chal jaega woh bhi...

Tulika said...

@ Anirban:

It wud be great if u comment on the verses or images and not get into camera quality. I'm not endorsing cam brands. :P

Abhishek Behera said...

@ anirban and tulika (above): lol, guys :P dunno abt which camera, but you guys rock for sure!

Anirban said...

@ Sim:

Thanks brother, for all your support.
:)

Anirban said...

Sim initially thought it is some studd European lake..haha

Bhopal rocks !!!

Tulika said...

@ Lattu n Sim:

I'm so touched.:'/
It looks like some family gathering. Everyone's appreciating each other.

:D

Anwesa said...

The poem certainly lifted my spirit. And the comment section made me laugh. You are a nice bunch of kids here :) :)

Raina said...

an awesm pic da......
cant beliv dt its OUR SHAHPURA LAKE.......!
d photography is OUTSTANDING......